Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What I want to learn how to do

Something I want to learn how to do is surfing. Ever since I watched Soul Surfer and grew to like it, I have wanted to attempt to surf. I hear though that it's not the easiest thing in the world, but yet it looks so easy. I think it's just such a epic sport. The way that a surfer is able to ride the wave is to me, simply majestic. I really would like to learn how to surf or at least try to surf at some point in my lifetime. Unfortunately, the beach I go to each August doesn't have any good waves or surfing spots. So I will not be surfing there any time soon. I hope that someday I will at least be able to give surfing a try. 


1 comment:

  1. I hope, too, that you get to learn that. It does look so elegant. Good goal!

    ReplyDelete