Thursday, May 31, 2012

The End of the Year

When I look back over this school year, I have a lot of memories. There were good ones and bad ones too. One of the most memorable would have to be dinner theater. It was so much fun getting to do a bigger part and the story was a wonderful one. I don't miss the hair gel though...
It was also fun getting to make new friends such as Zhiyi and Valissa. A friend of mine encouraged me before school even started to be intentional to get to know people, and i feel like I was and did get to know more people this year. I always struggled with being shy, but I felt like I was less shy this year.
I had fun at Hershey Park last Friday and it is definitely one of the good memories.
It will be sad to have to say goodbye to my friends that are seniors, but I know they are looking forward to what the future has to bring. 
I am curious as to what next year will bring for me and the rest of the student body.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you in pushing yourself to learn to know new people. That is hard work and scarey, but the benefits are wonderful. You have good memories as a result.

    ReplyDelete