Thursday, May 10, 2012

One of my rituals

Every night before I go to bed I simply must do things in a certain order or else it will bother me. Weird, I know, but it is necessary. First, I have to used the restroom before I brush my teeth or wash my hands. Second, I get my toothbrush, put toothpaste on it and then commence with the brushing. After I brush my teeth, then I wash my hands thoroughly. Then I go to my room. put my pillows on the floor at the end of my bed and then arrange my stuffed animals in a particular order. I do this every night and feel a little OCD....but it's what I am accustom to doing.  Then I read out of the Bible where I am reading and then read from my Soul Surfer Devotional. That is one of my daily rituals.

1 comment:

  1. I think if we examine how we go through our day, each of us would be a little OCD. Like sitting in the same pew every Sunday in church. If we change, it just doesn't feel right!

    ReplyDelete