Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pre-thoughts to watching The Woman in Black

So...I've decided to watch the Woman in Black. Yes, this may be a bad idea and there is a strong possibility that I will get nightmares. I do think that it is fun to scare yourself which is why I want to watch it.
My friends Abigail and Bekah saw it and said that it was good and scary.  I plan on starting it this evening and then re-watching it on the way to my cousin's wedding on Saturday.
I do not believe in ghosts, but there are some that do. I do believe that there is a spiritual world, which the Bible hints at. 
I do know some of the things that happen, thanks to my friends, and I did watch the beginning and ending scenes. The fact that the Woman in Black, the ghost of the story, targets children is just creepy. Daniel Radcliffe, who played Harry Potter in the Harry Potter movies, plays the main character Arthur Kipps. From what I saw, he does  an excellent job and I am excited to see how he acts throughout the rest of the film.
So, yeah. Scary movie here I come....

The Woman In Black movie cover

Daniel Radcliffe as Arthur Kipps

Notice the creepy thing to the right of Dan

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to try and brave through the book! Don't think I want to see the movie. I get too scared, too easily!

    ReplyDelete