Thursday, January 5, 2012

What We Learn

What I have learned

1. Though others may leave me...God is always with me

2. If God sees fit, he will bring people into our lives for a time so we can learn what he wants us to from them  and if he sees fit, he may take them out of our lives

3. Exceeding 2 cans of Mountain Dew will definitely keep you up.

4. Faith strengthens through trials

5. Younger siblings act like their older only cause their taller

What other people have learned 

1. God is trustworthy 

2. When you get to travel to other countries can be enriching and it makes a difference in your whole life

3. I liked school a lot more then I thought at first


4. Relationships with people are one of the most important things in our lives


5.  That daily reliance upon him is a must. That knowing God, goes beyond thinking there's a higher power,  but a personal God who wants a relationship with me. I've learned that I can't just go to God when I need him, but I must spend time with Him daily, to grow and to walk and be used by Him.

1 comment:

  1. Good list! There are some important thoughts there. I like you're #4. Faith does strengthen through trials. That said, there are many times when I wish I didn't have to go through the trial!

    ReplyDelete