Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows

Over Christmas Break my momma and I went to see the newest Sherlock Holmes film at the Chambersburg Mall. We'd borrowed my friends' copy of the first on and we really enjoyed it. Sherlock is played by the actor Robert Downy Jr. and that actor is perfect for the role. He brings a lot of humor the role and you can't imagine any other actor who is more perfect for it. I love talking in a British accent and watching Sherlock Holmes makes me want to do it. While I was waiting for Momma to come out from the restroom, it began to snow...but not enough to lay...bummer.
Going to see movies is a fun thing that my mom and I do together. We always get a Pretzel to share from Pretzel Plus and I get a Cherry Slushie. Those pretzels are the best ever!! We then go window shopping and have fun smelling the lotion and soaps in Bath and Body Works. We'll got to Sears also and just look around at things.
I love my mommy and treasure the time I get to spend with her.


1 comment:

  1. Good traditions and good memories. I'm glad you recongize the time you spend with your mom is special. Too quickly it will pass. I'm sure she treasures those times as much as you do. You're a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete