Thursday, January 26, 2012

Locked Out

One time I got locked out of my house when no one else was at home. I closed our door and forgot that it was locked behind me. I went to get back in and I discovered that I was locked out. I didn't really know what to do because I couldnt find the key. Later I found out that my sister had buried it for some weird reason. Thankfully our neighbors, I was friends with their daughters, we home and I went down to them and got to hang out with Alley and Ashlynn. We made bracelets. Then my mom came home and I was able to get into the house.
Another time, I purposely locked my own bedroom door when we had an open house because I didn't want kids getting into my room. I regret that now. I guess I just didn't want them in there.

1 comment:

  1. Being locked out can be so frustrating. I'm glad your event turned into a pleasant experience. Purposefully locking your own bedroom door? Quite creative!

    ReplyDelete