Monday, September 12, 2011

I wish I had a Million...

Sometimes I wish i had a million cats because it wrenches my heart to think of all the unwanted cats there are. I would by a big house and keep them all there, so they wouldn't be out in the cold or rain. You may be wondering ,firstly, where would you keep all those cats? I would purchase an ancient castle on the coast of Ireland and then would bring in all the homeless cats. I think it would be a fun thing to do. I would think up a whole bunch of names and name all the felines according to their personalities. It would be a nice big place for them to roam around in and I would block off any small niches that they could get stuck in.
I guess the downside to having a million cats would be trying to keep up with the messes they would make. I would need a lot of cat litter and maybe even a sandbox so they wouldn't mess on the floor. I also would spend a very large amount of money on cat food and the other things they need. Need I mention vet bills?
Maybe having a million cats is not such a good idea after all...

                                                                        My cat Pooter

1 comment:

  1. I think you would need more than a sandbox - a beach maybe? Okay, start naming a million cats - blackie, spots, oscar, oohh - a million is a long list! It's a nice thought!

    ReplyDelete