Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Celtic Thunder Concert

On October 13th, 2011, I went to the Hershey Theater to see my favorite music group of all time, Celtic Thunder. Celtic Thunder is an Irish group that consists of five male vocalists. Since then the group has lost two members and gained a new one, but when I saw it they had all the original singers.
I was so very excited when I got home from school and discovered that there was an extra ticket because the Wingerts, who we were going with, had a stink bug infestation (I DO NOT LIE) and Mr. Wingert was not able to go. My mom asked me who we could bring with us and I instantly thought of my fellow Celtic Thunder fan, Abigail Koontz. After arrangements were made, Abigail came with us to show which made it even more wonderful. Our seats were in the Lodge section and we had a pretty good view of the stage, not to mention comfortable theater seats. We waited in silent, okay maybe not that silent, anticipation. The whole night was full of fun, laughter and music. It was such a blessing to be able to go see the lads live and I would like to again someday!
The blonde one in the middle is my favorite.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it exciting when you get to see a favorite artist on stage? And how great was it to be able to invite a friend - even if the reason was because someone had the misfortunate of a stink bug infestaion! (Who needs to make up stories when they are always right in front of us!) I'm sure you have many great memories from that concert.

    ReplyDelete