Thursday, September 22, 2011

Apples.

Apples. What do you think about when you bite into an apple? I love the fresh crisp taste I get when I take a bite out of my all time favorite kind of apple...a Granny Smith apple. One of the best ways to enjoy my Granny Smith apple is with peanut butter. I have my mama cut my apple if she is available and then enjoy apple slices dipped in peanut butter. There is no better snack, not to mention a healthy one. I also enjoy a granny smith apple in caramel apple dip to the fullest.
It seems that apples get a bad reputation in fairy tales. For example, Snow White. Her evil stepmother poisoned an apple and told Snow white to eat it. And wouldn’t you know, SHE TOOK A BITE. I like apples but if some gnarly old woman where a cape told me to take a bite of an apple, I would run the other way. I would run really really fast.
All in all, I love Granny Smith apples and really don't eat any other kind unless I have to. Pink Lady apples are quite scrumptious too but Granny Smith is my number one pick.
And now I am going to go eat a Granny Smith apple and peanut butter. I do not lie.
 
 

                               .

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you posted the picture as evidence that you really did go eat the apple! A crisp apple is the ultimate snack of the fall season. I'm impressed that your favorite is a Granny Smith apple. They are tart! I guess the peanut butter helps to reduce the tartness.

    ReplyDelete