Monday, April 23, 2012

Dutchfest

Dutchfest will be arriving shortly just like it does every year. Ever since I came to Shalom I have greatly enjoyed it. In fact, I can remember selling drinks in sixth grade when we had Miss Strite. I really do think that Dutchfest is really neat tradition that Shalom has and does it each year.
One thing that I really enjoy at Dutchfest is the book room. I've had some really good finds in the past years. Last year I found a little book called: A Biblical Guide to the Passion of the Christ. I love being able to get books for really great cheap prices. My dad likes to look around in the book place too.
I also looooovvvveee the strawberry pie that they make. It is like eating heaven. I always get a piece each year and it is so yummy. It is also fun to see the tents being put up and thinking, "Is Dutchfest here already???"

At the cows at Dutchfest. I love cows :)


1 comment:

  1. I hope you had fun this year. It's an exciting event with so many people working together and so many volunteers. What a blessing for our school.

    ReplyDelete