Monday, April 16, 2012

August

A month that has significance to me is August because that is when we go to my uncle's beach house in Rehoboth , Delaware. Most of my dad's side comes down and we all spend a week together. The house is right on the Delaware Bay and it is really fun to take the Jet Skis out for a spin. This past year I got to drive one for the first time and had a blast! I even took my cousin Laura out another time during the week. There is a swimming pool there and we can swim whenever we want to, which is nice. I also see it as a time to get to know my family members better. In fact, this year I got to play Wii with my older cousin Phil and it was great to just talk with him and get to be closer to him. He's a Harry Potter fan too. ;)  I'm not really a beach person though, so often I just chill out at the house.
That is why August is significant to me.


1 comment:

  1. Love the beach! What a special time. I'm sure you look forward to it each year.

    ReplyDelete