Friday, October 14, 2011

My epic new pajama pants.

This blog had to be about something you bought or someone bought for you. So...here it goes. 
My mother just bought me new pajama pants. I needed new ones because the knees of my old plaid one got worn through from many times of playing with my precious cat. I am very particular about my pajama pants. First of all, as weird as it may be (forgive me), I in fact prefer boy pajama pants. Don't ask me why, but I do. They just seem more comfortable then girls' PJ pants because they don't get twisted around my legs when I sleep.
These pants are pretty cool looking in my opinion. They are bright green with some other green on it and say Mt.Dew all over them. I LOVE MOUNTAIN DEW. Once for my birthday my friend Margaret got me a 24 can pack of Mountain dew :).
I had looked around for pajama pants the other week and couldn't find any so my mom went for groceries and got me the Mountain Dew ones.
So tonight I will not sleep with holes in my knees and will sleep in warm Mountain Dew pants.

2 comments:

  1. I love the sentence - "my mom went for groceries and got me Mountain Dew ones". Grocery story sells pjs? Maybe because they had Mountain Dew on them?

    ReplyDelete