Thursday, October 13, 2011

My dear friend Margaret

God has blessed me with many wonderful friends and one of them is my dear sister-in-Christ, Margaret Pasztor.
Margaret and I grew up going to Sunday school together when we were just young wee tikes. We didn't really become good friends until about the fourth grade. Our families used to always sit in the same row at Prayer Meeting and Margaret and I were always early to Sunday school and that is when we really got to know one another. She lives in Carlisle, which is where I used to live, and we still get to get together quite often.

Margaret is a beautiful girl who loves God with all her heart and it can be plainly seen in her life. She is a very talented artist, singer and piano player. She has very long blonde hair and blue eyes and very pale skin. She and I are very much like sisters and consider ourselves as sisters.
Margaret and I both like Narnia, Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean and many other things. One of the things we do when we hang out is color with colored pencils and watch a movie. We have enjoyed this while watching Jurassic Park and other films. We also enjoy paintball, water tubing (which we got to do together this past summer at Family Conference) and archery.
When ever we hang out we do some pretty cool stuff. One thing is walking downtown in Carlisle to the Library or various other locations. Sometimes we even pack a lunch and eat it on the library steps. I have fond memories of late night talks at sleepovers, Dorney Park, youth group and the list goeth on.
Margaret has a gentle spirit and a heart full of kindness and love for Christ which she willing shares with others.
I thank God for blessing me with a "sister" like Margaret and look forward to many good times (including paintball on the 22nd).


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you included a picture! It's always very special when you find a friend with whom you connect, you knows you and you enjoy the same things. Appreciate the opportunities you have to be together.

    ReplyDelete