Thursday, March 22, 2012

So long, Dinner Theater

Dinner Theater has come to an end. I'd say it's kind of a bittersweet thing. I'm kind of glad its over, but I will miss the atmosphere that surrounds dinner theater. It was a tiring, taxing, and exhausting week, but it was totally worth it in the end. I have new memories to look back and lessons learned.
Some things that happened did not meet up to my expectations, but I won't go in depth on those things.
I really enjoyed the part I played and Archibald Craven was my favorite role I have ever done. It was the first big role I'd ever be put in and it was an honor. I did my best because I was doing it for God and His glory.
I am looking forward to next year and watch it holds for our drama troupe.

1 comment:

  1. There's always a bit of a let down after a huge production, project or event. You've worked so hard and are so tired, but then it's over. The memories are the good part.

    ReplyDelete