Monday, March 5, 2012

Intensity on the brain....

With Dinner Theater fast approaching, there is also the workload. I try to work ahead on homework the week before so that when I'm doing a show, I don't have to be thinking, "Oh, I have to do that tonight..." Normally during the beginning of the week of our shows, we pull some long hours. But they are fun and I enjoy finally getting to be on the stage and doing the backstage work. Tonight I worked  really hard and got a lot of stuff done that's due next week.
It may be intense now, but I would rather have it off my back then have it hanging over my head during the shows. It will pay off in the end...it just gets overwhelming at the moment.
The shows are next week and I am so excited. We've put a lot into this show and I am super excited to see it all coming together slowly but surely. I really feel like this is going to be a great show. I hope it will be.

1 comment:

  1. Since I have the benefit of reading this after the fact - it was a great show! You're wise to work ahead and get a lot of things done early.

    ReplyDelete