Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My 2 favorite Irish Groups

1. Celtic Thunder
         I have always been a fan of Celtic Thunder. They are so energetic and loads of fun. They bring life
 to the traditional Irish music. I guess also the fact that they are all guys helps too.They have some beautifu lsongs that they sing and it's simply stunning when they sing in the Irish language.  This group too has changed but is still great. The lads are Neil, Ryan, Keith, Emmet, George and Daniel (who is not in the photo below).


2. Celtic Woman
        They are a group of all Irish girls and I enjoy them too! I love the songs that they sing and the excitment
 that each of them bring to the show. I also saw them live and the atmosphere was wonderful, fun  music is just phenomenal. The group has changed quite a bit over the years but with each member going or new members coming, t still has the same appeal. The girls are Lisa Kelly, Chloe, Mairead and Lisa Lambe.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like great groups. Do they dance also? I'm wondering if I've seen them perform on public TV. You're fortunate to have heard them!

    ReplyDelete