Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thanksgiving Memories

I do have some fond Thanksgiving Memories from the past. One of them was when we went to my uncle's big house is Philadelphia. Some of my older cousins would play hide and seek with us younger cousins and it was always loads of fun. My uncle's house has plenty of places to hide in which always made the game interesting. Sometimes it took a good while to find everybody. I learned you had to stick to the boundaries Allen set or else he'd make you count next. I did leave the boundries once and hid in the ground level bathroom. Eventually I came out of hiding only to be caught by Allen. STICK TO THE BOUNDARIES!
These past few years we have been going to my cousin Laura's house because it's closer. Laura and I like to play music together and hangout before dinner. We eat a later dinner because my Uncle Russ is a doctor and has to work. This year we won't be eating until 7pm!!!!
I am so thankful for my family and the memories I have from Thanksgiving days gone by.


                                                        My cousin Laura and I.

1 comment:

  1. Family holidays and traditions are fun and very special. I'm glad you have those to include in your "what I am thankful for" list. I, too, have good memories with cousins during holidays.

    ReplyDelete