Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Be it God's Will

I think it can be quite hard when you lose a loved one. In my case, I am not talking about someone dying. I mean losing them spiritually. I had a really good friend who seemed to be on fire for God. Then one day he stopped believing in God and he was an atheist for a while.  I don't understand what cause him to change. He stopped coming to church and maybe he even had stopped reading his Bible. My dad said that he was even excommunicated from his church. I pray for my friend everday and I know that if he really was a Christian before, he will come back to God. Josh used to call me his little sister and we used to exchange stories and poems. Josh even lent me his books the Kingdom Series two time. He used to come visit our church a lot too. I remember that Josh loved to study God's word and I would say he taught me somethings from what he read. Through all of this I have learned something I think is valuable and important. God will bring people into your life for a time and when you have learned all he wants you to learn from them , he may take them out of your life it that is his will.

     Goodbye, Josh. Thank you for all the fun times talking on Facebook and seeing you at church. You are forever in my prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Losing someone in that way is almost more difficult than if he had died. It sounds like he taught you a lot. I hope you can focus on that. His thoughts about God were God's messages to you. You can use those to keep growing in your faith. And keep praying for Josh.

    ReplyDelete