Thursday, February 23, 2012

It's Almost Here!

Dinner Theater is soon approaching! We have about 3 or so weeks until showtime. This when things get stressed and intense. The main thing for me is getting work done ahead for when we have all day practices during the week of the shows.
In the show I play Archibald Craven who is the father of Colin Craven. My character locked up the garden years ago after his beloved wife, Lilias Craven, died falling off a swing. Archibald has been languishing for years and not just cause his wife died, he also has a hunchback. I am really excited about this part and even though I am in three scenes, I can still work backstage!
Overall, I think things will come together as it gets closer. So, come on out and see it! It's a story of love, family, and coming alive from grief. It is...The Secret Garden.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see it! Everyone always does well. I'm sure you're excited as the time gets closer.

    ReplyDelete